Old 11-02-2007, 05:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ook Ook is offline

Default Heirloom Tomatoes

Charlie wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 09:39:45 -0500, Penelope Periwinkle
wrote:

(first reply didn't showup.... I may have poked the wrong
followup/reply button.....sorry if I did)

Stupice is my favorite early tomato. I've tried several others, but it
has been the most dependable and productive, plus it keeps going once
the heat hits. You do get some tomatoes with green shoulders, and some
people don't like that, but I think the flavor and productivity is
outstanding in such an early tomato.

Thank you for the response. Seeds are on order.

Phooey......I am a'hungerin' for fresh tomatoes now!

--
Charlie

I just got some black cherry tomatoe seeds from Rareseeds, and just ordered
some red and yellow pear toms. I'm having a difficult time exercising
restraint...I have my seed pots ready to go....sigh...no, no, not yet! Too
early to plant...