Old 11-02-2007, 01:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
seph... seph... is offline

Default Devil bunny

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:58:55 -0800, "Starlord"
wrote:

maybe you could use what I found would stop the jackribbits from eating my
iris plants, ANTI_Freeze for cars.

I'm sure it worked for the rabbits - antifreeze is a very dangerous
product to use as a deterrent - it can kill any animal coming in
contact with it - either by consuming it directly, or getting it on
their feet or fur and then licking their feet, etc... this includes
household pets - and, it is a very slow, painful death... Animals are
attracted to antifreeze because of its sweet taste -

I truly would not recommend its use as a deterrent.

seph...