Old 10-02-2007, 06:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Devil bunny

Trying to kill my brand new grass

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Attached Thumbnails
Devil bunny-devil-bunny.jpg
Old 11-02-2007, 05:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

Trying to kill my brand new grass

I could soooooo photoshop that. ;-D

Cute!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 11-02-2007, 05:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:41:03 -0800, "Padraig"
wrote:

Trying to kill my brand new grass

Looking for a place to leave the Easter Eggs.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

maybe you could use what I found would stop the jackribbits from eating my
iris plants, ANTI_Freeze for cars.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Old 11-02-2007, 01:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:58:55 -0800, "Starlord"
wrote:

maybe you could use what I found would stop the jackribbits from eating my
iris plants, ANTI_Freeze for cars.

I'm sure it worked for the rabbits - antifreeze is a very dangerous
product to use as a deterrent - it can kill any animal coming in
contact with it - either by consuming it directly, or getting it on
their feet or fur and then licking their feet, etc... this includes
household pets - and, it is a very slow, painful death... Animals are
attracted to antifreeze because of its sweet taste -

I truly would not recommend its use as a deterrent.

seph...

Old 11-02-2007, 07:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

well I did and it has stopped the bests from distroying my iris garden. I
had built new beds and had moved over 200 iris over to the new beds and with
the sudden hard freeze we had in Nov. killing off all the normal grass out
in the field, for the 1st time in 8 years of growing iris they attacked my
garden, and out of 200+ iris transplanted into new beds I have just 12 left
in pots and one part of one bed has iris in it yet, I sprayed the AF there
and they've stayed away from that area. this was a very costly war during
these last 3 months as those iris did cost me $$ to order them. So for now
on my iris beds when they are re-built and new iris put in them, will get a
spraying of AF over them to keep the critters away from them.
the attached photo was taken last spring, and I know that iris was
distroyed.

--

wrote:

maybe you could use what I found would stop the jackribbits from eating my
iris plants, ANTI_Freeze for cars.

I'm sure it worked for the rabbits - antifreeze is a very dangerous
product to use as a deterrent - it can kill any animal coming in
contact with it - either by consuming it directly, or getting it on
their feet or fur and then licking their feet, etc... this includes
household pets - and, it is a very slow, painful death... Animals are
attracted to antifreeze because of its sweet taste -

I truly would not recommend its use as a deterrent.

seph...

Attached Thumbnails
Devil bunny-iris-10.jpg

Old 11-02-2007, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

I have had in past years a massive amounts of iris blooms and I took a lot
of photos too and I'm a film camera user and I know many of the ones I've
got photos of have been eaten and that cost me $$$ in payments for those
iris too.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

news
wrote:

[...]

Devil bunny-iris-2.jpg
Old 11-02-2007, 10:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In message , Padraig
writes
Trying to kill my brand new grass

It's trying to help you by mowing your grass.

--
Sue ];(

Digging up your grass is another service we offer.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

Trying to kill my brand new grass

He'll save you from having to mow.....
...and return it as fertilizer...
--

09=ix

Old 12-02-2007, 12:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:38:16 -0800, "Starlord"
wrote:

I have had in past years a massive amounts of iris blooms and I took a lot
of photos too and I'm a film camera user and I know many of the ones I've
got photos of have been eaten and that cost me $$$ in payments for those
iris too.

I would say it was money well spent. If you got to enjoy the blooms
some times even.

Old 19-02-2007, 01:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Really: the rabbits not only mow the grass; they also fertilize it!
"Padraig" wrote in message
Trying to kill my brand new grass

--
Paddy's pig

To reply it's bell not bull

[IMG] code is On

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny! Padraig Garden Photos 19 18-02-2007 10:25 PM
Horny Bunny? Bill Stock Ponds 0 26-12-2004 12:20 AM
Bunny beaters Chaz Vincent Gardening 6 30-05-2003 04:09 PM
Bunny beaters Chaz Vincent Gardening 1 29-05-2003 03:56 PM
Bunny Ears Cactus Darius Khan United Kingdom 6 19-02-2003 06:14 PM