Old 11-02-2007, 02:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.religion.kibology
Adam Funk Adam Funk is offline

Default Potassium in the vicinity of potatoes.

E Pfeiffer, _Soil fertility, renewal & preservation: bio-dynamic
farming and gardening_:

Brehmer reports that potassium in the vicinity of potatoes ---
separated by an air space from the containers in which the plants
are growing --- was able to increase the growth and the potassium
content of the potatoes. Stoklasa shows that potassium (in sealed
test-tubes hung over growing plants) alters the rate of growth of
the plants. We should like to add that we have been able to make
this experiment, the validity of which we are able to confirm by
having obtained corresponding results. Ried shows that the
presence of potassium and other salts in the vicinity of animals
can have a far-reaching influence on their growth and above all on
their reproduction. And there are numberless experiments which
demonstrate the influence of irradiated and non-irradiated metals,
in their effects at a distance upon the development of bacteria
cultures.

Has anyone tried this recently?

--
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.