Old 26-03-2003, 12:32 AM
George Shirley

Default Shumway orders, anyone?

I really like Pinetree, main reason is because I don't have to order 200
seeds of something to try it, Pinetree sells in smaller packets. Pat is
right about the service too. A few years ago they were in the midst of a
ice storm that shut off their electricity and they worked in parkas with
flashlights to get their orders out. This year they sent me someone
else's seeds, I emailed them about it and sent the seeds on to the
original purchaser as the invoice was in the package. Pinetree sent me
four packs of seeds to cover my "costs." That was something they didn't
have to do but did it anyway.

George

Pat Meadows wrote:

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:07:52 -0800, (Glenna
Rose) wrote:

I'd like to hear what kind of turnaround people have had with seed orders
this spring.

This spring, I've ordered seeds by mail from Pinetree Garden
Seeds and Evergreen Seeds.

Both orders arrived within about a week.

Pinetree back-ordered one item (out of about 40), and
shipped it two weeks later.

Pat
--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY