Old 11-02-2007, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Starlord Starlord is offline

Default Devil bunny

I have had in past years a massive amounts of iris blooms and I took a lot
of photos too and I'm a film camera user and I know many of the ones I've
got photos of have been eaten and that cost me $$$ in payments for those
iris too.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"joevan" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:11:17 -0800, "Starlord"
wrote:

well I did and it has stopped the bests from distroying my iris garden. I
had built new beds and had moved over 200 iris over to the new beds and
with
the sudden hard freeze we had in Nov. killing off all the normal grass out
in the field, for the 1st time in 8 years of growing iris they attacked my
garden, and out of 200+ iris transplanted into new beds I have just 12
left
in pots and one part of one bed has iris in it yet, I sprayed the AF there
and they've stayed away from that area. this was a very costly war during
these last 3 months as those iris did cost me $$ to order them. So for now
on my iris beds when they are re-built and new iris put in them, will get
spraying of AF over them to keep the critters away from them.
the attached photo was taken last spring, and I know that iris was
distroyed.

That's a nice blue.

Attached Thumbnails
Devil bunny-iris-2.jpg