Old 12-02-2007, 08:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Potatoes

We've got about 8 potatoes that have rather large eyes on them. They're
ready to be planted, but there's a few problems I've run into. First,
I'm in northern Indiana, so planting anything right now with the snow
cover and frostline is probably out of the question. Second, I'm
planning on moving about June, that's not enough time for potatoes, is
it?

Any suggestions on what I can do to not let these guys go to waste? (Eat
'em faster the next time, I know.) How much room do the potatoes need
underground to grow?

Puckdropper