Old 26-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Santa Barbara Orchid Show

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:50:39 GMT, "Wendy" wrote:

http://www.sborchidshow.com/sb.html
"Debra Lewis" wrote in message
We are finally going to be able to go to the Santa Barbara Show!

Can anyone give us directions from the LA area to the show? We know how
to get to Santa Barbara, but where from there?

I did a Map Quest search for Earl Warren Showgrounds Exibit Hall but
there is no match.

Thanks,
Debra

Exhibit Building
Highway 101 and Las Positas Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
(805) 687-0766 (Showground's direct telephone line)

Preview Evening, Thursday, March 27, 2003. MORE INFO
Congress of the Cymbidium Society of America, Saturday,
March 29, 2003 MORE INFO
Awards Banquet, Saturday, March 29, 2003 MORE INFO

General: $10
Seniors (age 65 and older), Students with ID: $8
Children 12 and under (with adult): FREE
Tour Groups/Advance Sales (minimum 25 tickets): $8

I could not get the map site to open at Wendy's address, but this
address should allow Map Quest to find it.
SuE