Old 13-02-2007, 08:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default To those reading news.groups.proposals (off topic)

FYI, I never said I would ignore you did I carol. NO I did not. I have
not attacked you either youo dumbass....You call my reply to that post
an attack....well get the hell over it, Kids in kindergarden have
worse fueds over a container of milk and do not consider it an attack
any more than picking their nose. Its a repl;y. If your looking to nit
pick I can certainly give you something to nit pick, and I do not use
kill filters, and its well known I do not and never will. If you
consider yourself able to post here I consider myself able to reply
to any post that is made no matter who the hell makes it. NO get the
hell over it carol......Only you and you yourself makes you the fool
you really are! You just add more credence to that statement
everytime you reply and make a scene like now and with the post you
initially made.....Grow the hell up! Like I stated already.NO ONE
GIVES SHIT CAROL..........GET OVER IT!

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:07:35 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

Does this dam crap ever stop Carol? NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!
I give a sh*t. I though you were going to ignore me? No killfile? Didn't
you promise Jan you weren't going to attack me anymore. She wanted to see
who attacked who first. You won - you attacked first. Now keep your word
and killfile me.

-------