Old 13-02-2007, 07:05 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default To those reading news.groups.proposals (off topic)

Does this dam crap ever stop Carol? NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:08:24 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Be aware that the "Zebulon" there may or may not be me. I'm being
impersonated there again.

-------
Old 13-02-2007, 07:08 PM posted to rec.ponds

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-02-2007, 08:02 PM posted to rec.ponds

FYI, I never said I would ignore you did I carol. NO I did not. I have
not attacked you either youo dumbass....You call my reply to that post
an attack....well get the hell over it, Kids in kindergarden have
worse fueds over a container of milk and do not consider it an attack
any more than picking their nose. Its a repl;y. If your looking to nit
pick I can certainly give you something to nit pick, and I do not use
kill filters, and its well known I do not and never will. If you
consider yourself able to post here I consider myself able to reply
to any post that is made no matter who the hell makes it. NO get the
hell over it carol......Only you and you yourself makes you the fool
you really are! You just add more credence to that statement
everytime you reply and make a scene like now and with the post you
initially made.....Grow the hell up! Like I stated already.NO ONE
GIVES SHIT CAROL..........GET OVER IT!

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:07:35 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

Does this dam crap ever stop Carol? NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!
I give a sh*t. I though you were going to ignore me? No killfile? Didn't
you promise Jan you weren't going to attack me anymore. She wanted to see
who attacked who first. You won - you attacked first. Now keep your word
and killfile me.

-------

Old 13-02-2007, 08:48 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

FYI, I never said I would ignore you did I carol. NO I did not. I have
not attacked you either youo dumbass.... snip same old BS

===========================
See? You start "right in" all over again. Use your killfile.

Now you (and Jan) can see why I skip 90% or more of your messages.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 13-02-2007, 09:07 PM posted to rec.ponds

As long as you reserve the right to post and post your opinion I have
the right to reply to any post thats made, after all its a public
forum. Get the hell of fyour high horse carol, I am not going away, I
am not attacking you I am merely posting my 2 cents to post in
USENET...You don't like it , too darn bad, I'll send you th ecost of a
phone call so you can call someone who may care! If yu think I am
gonna tip toe around usenet and hope to not bump in to a post you may
have made, even with a kill file, your badly mistaken....so if yu do
not want my rpelying to your posts do not make any.pretty simple from
how I see it, or get over it. I would love to have liked to see what
yu would have said if I supported your statement in that post. I bet
that would have bumped on without your smart ass sarcastic crap! Get a
life Bitch!

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:48:27 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

m...

Old 13-02-2007, 09:13 PM posted to rec.ponds

Yes folks, what we have here is a reply to a post and a repy by OP,
clearly showing she suffers from a severe case of dumbass and
paranoia......to dissagree or reply to any posts she may make is
an open attack on her in her mind. Sheeeeeeesh!

Now then lets get to what I won....since you claim I won, when I did
not even know I was entered ina contest of any sort? Is it a trip fro
two to the Bahama's or a new RAV4, or a Trip to Vegas....or a 500
dollar gift certificate to Wally World.......Please cllue me in as to
what I wond and how I can claim my prize.....PS..... I do not have any
receipt or ticket stub to prove I purchased or entered any contest so
can I take you at your word for it?

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:07:35 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

m...

Old 14-02-2007, 12:21 AM posted to rec.ponds

Did you miss this one jabbers where you were spanked and slapped down HARD
for the 1000th time over your lies? See, everyone slaps you down HARD for
being a habitual liar. Everyone knows what you are... a net stalking
nincompoop!
A sociopath. A total loser......... You're in a panic because you lost
control over this group.

"John Baker" wrote in message
On 13 Feb 2007 04:29:53 -0800, "PonderKoi"
wrote:

And here is the evidence, I guess Jayne should feel like an
incompetent fool about now. Rec.ponds.moderated is being created to
get rid of Carol.

You're a lying sack of shit, Jabbers. It's to get rid of *you.*

-----------------------------

"PonderKoi" wrote in message
oups.com...
How are the new RPM modrators going to deal with Carol paranoia?
Simple, not allowing her to post.

Old 14-02-2007, 01:37 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:07:35 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

I give a sh*t. I though you were going to ignore me? No killfile? Didn't
you promise Jan you weren't going to attack me anymore. She wanted to see
who attacked who first. You won - you attacked first. Now keep your word
and killfile me.

Ah... I said cross post first, no bets about direct attacks. ~ jan
Old 14-02-2007, 02:20 AM posted to rec.ponds

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:07:35 -0600, Zëbulon

I give a sh*t. I though you were going to ignore me? No killfile?
Didn't
you promise Jan you weren't going to attack me anymore. She wanted to see
who attacked who first. You won - you attacked first. Now keep your word
and killfile me.

Ah... I said cross post first, no bets about direct attacks. ~ jan

=====================
So you knew he'd go right for my throat, as usual, the first time I posed
here. :-) Smart lady! Now you're getting it.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 14-02-2007, 03:15 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:20:42 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:
=====================
So you knew he'd go right for my throat, as usual, the first time I posed
here. :-) Smart lady! Now you're getting it.

That didn't take any brains. I don't mean any offense, though you'll take
it that way most likely anyway, but you make it so easy for him. ~ jan
Old 14-02-2007, 03:31 AM posted to rec.ponds

wrote:
=====================
So you knew he'd go right for my throat, as usual, the first time I posed
here. :-) Smart lady! Now you're getting it.

That didn't take any brains. I don't mean any offense, though you'll take
it that way most likely anyway, but you make it so easy for him. ~ jan

Do tell how to make it HARD for him to stalk and troll me considering these
are open public groups. I'm all eyes. :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.