Old 13-02-2007, 09:07 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default To those reading news.groups.proposals (off topic)

As long as you reserve the right to post and post your opinion I have
the right to reply to any post thats made, after all its a public
forum. Get the hell of fyour high horse carol, I am not going away, I
am not attacking you I am merely posting my 2 cents to post in
USENET...You don't like it , too darn bad, I'll send you th ecost of a
phone call so you can call someone who may care! If yu think I am
gonna tip toe around usenet and hope to not bump in to a post you may
have made, even with a kill file, your badly mistaken....so if yu do
not want my rpelying to your posts do not make any.pretty simple from
how I see it, or get over it. I would love to have liked to see what
yu would have said if I supported your statement in that post. I bet
that would have bumped on without your smart ass sarcastic crap! Get a
life Bitch!

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:48:27 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

FYI, I never said I would ignore you did I carol. NO I did not. I have
not attacked you either youo dumbass.... snip same old BS
See? You start "right in" all over again. Use your killfile.

Now you (and Jan) can see why I skip 90% or more of your messages.

-------