Old 13-02-2007, 09:13 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default To those reading news.groups.proposals (off topic)

Yes folks, what we have here is a reply to a post and a repy by OP,
clearly showing she suffers from a severe case of dumbass and
paranoia......to dissagree or reply to any posts she may make is
an open attack on her in her mind. Sheeeeeeesh!

Now then lets get to what I won....since you claim I won, when I did
not even know I was entered ina contest of any sort? Is it a trip fro
two to the Bahama's or a new RAV4, or a Trip to Vegas....or a 500
dollar gift certificate to Wally World.......Please cllue me in as to
what I wond and how I can claim my prize.....PS..... I do not have any
receipt or ticket stub to prove I purchased or entered any contest so
can I take you at your word for it?

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:07:35 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...

Does this dam crap ever stop Carol? NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!
I give a sh*t. I though you were going to ignore me? No killfile? Didn't
you promise Jan you weren't going to attack me anymore. She wanted to see
who attacked who first. You won - you attacked first. Now keep your word
and killfile me.

-------