Old 14-02-2007, 03:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
gerald gerald is offline

Default sick cymbidium pics

I have posted pictures of my sick cymbidium he

http://slawecki.com/cymbidium/

the plant is indoors. came in when temps got down to under 40
degrees. Is in a relatively humid environment, where cats and dens
are happy.

the shoots started just about the time the plant came in. the buds
form, then turn brown rot. 2 of 3 shoots(spikes?) are brown rot. this
plant is over 12" in dia, and each bulb is over 2" in dia.

any assistance as to what is the brown rot?