Old 14-02-2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"Killjoy" wrote in message
k.net...

"Zëbulon"

Releasing (dumping) non native fish in the U.S . is most certainly
illegal and punishable by a hefty fine.

Of course it is. That's why they go to a 3000g farm pond. No different
than keeping them in my pond.

Even farm ponds frequently contain native species

Even our ornamental ponds frequently contain native species as well.

which could be adversely
affected .

As they would be in our ornamental ponds. Do you suggest we outlaw koi and
goldfish keeping because native species are often found in our ornamental
ponds?

Your pond only contains ornamental fish.
Jesus you are clueless.

No it doesn't. I've found sunfish fry in my 2000g pond.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph are YOU clueless.........
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.