Old 14-02-2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"Killjoy" wrote in message
k.net...

"Zëbulon"

Releasing (dumping) non native fish in the U.S . is most certainly
illegal and punishable by a hefty fine.

Of course it is. That's why they go to a 3000g farm pond. No different
than keeping them in my pond.

Even farm ponds frequently contain native species

Even our ornamental ponds frequently contain native species as well.

which could be adversely
affected .

As they would be in our ornamental ponds. Do you suggest we outlaw koi and
goldfish keeping because native species are often found in our ornamental
ponds?

Your pond only contains ornamental fish.
Jesus you are clueless.

No it doesn't. I've found sunfish fry in my 2000g pond.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph are YOU clueless.........
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 14-02-2007, 11:10 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon"
Even our ornamental ponds frequently contain native species as well.

And are they allowed to thrive and reproduce?

Do you suggest we outlaw koi and
goldfish keeping because native species are often found in our ornamental
ponds?

if native trout, bass, etc. populations become adversely effected because of
irresponsible people like yourself..........who knows?

Old 15-02-2007, 12:09 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Zëbulon"
Even our ornamental ponds frequently contain native species as well.

And are they allowed to thrive and reproduce?

No one stops them. Why are YOU so interested in what lives and breeds in
man-made ponds both ornamental and stock?

Do you suggest we outlaw koi and
goldfish keeping because native species are often found in our ornamental
ponds?

if native trout, bass, etc.

Native trout, bass etc don't usually turn up in stock ponds and ornamental
ponds. And what if they do? What if they're dropped as eggs in large mud
puddles that soon dry up? Are we to outlaw mud puddles after rainstorms?

populations become adversely effected because of
irresponsible people like yourself..

All of us who find sunfish are irresponsible because they appear in our
ornamental ponds? How do you propose us pond keepers keep them out? Fill
in our ponds and grow rose gardens? ;-) LOL!!!

.........who knows?

You know. You're just trolling. ;-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-02-2007, 12:36 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon"
No one stops them. Why are YOU so interested in what lives and breeds in
man-made ponds both ornamental and stock?

What interested me was someone dumping diseased non-native fish where they
don't belong. Nothing more.

Old 15-02-2007, 12:53 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
news

"Zëbulon"
No one stops them. Why are YOU so interested in what lives and breeds in
man-made ponds both ornamental and stock?

What interested me was someone dumping diseased non-native fish where
they don't belong. Nothing more.

=================
What DISEASED fish were dumped where they don't belong? You still haven't
replied why it's so dangerous for a koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

I see you don't have an answer do you? You just jumped right on the
bandwagon. ;-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-02-2007, 12:58 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon" wrote in message =================
What DISEASED fish were dumped where they don't belong?

"I had a beautiful deep yellow female diamond-scale butterfly koi with this
disease. It looked exactly like what your fish has. She would appear cured
at times but it always came back. She went to a farm stock pond rather than
keep her with the other fish and possibly infect them."

sound familiar?

Old 15-02-2007, 01:09 AM posted to rec.ponds

using CArol Gulleys aka Zebulons logic to answer your post it would go
like this.

Why are you attacking me.I did not say that. Your pack trolling me in
conjunction with Tristan, Jan and Gill. I am a professional that knows
more about fish than they will ever know, and I do not lie, they are
forgeing headers to m ake it look like I said things I did not. Nww
quit stalkiing and trolling me like Tristan and his socks do.

Carol is a real hoot huh? Its cheap entertainment and a freebie bonus
to usuiing USENET.Real Live entertainment., Were taking up a
collection so we can get her a web cam so we can actually see her when
she has a meltdown and gets to upset with posts that do not agree with
hers......That alone ought to be offered by ISP's in their premium
servce packages.......Its priceless!

Oh, and just to reinterate..carol never said those words, someone
forged her post to make her look STOOOOOOOOOOPID!

-------
Old 15-02-2007, 01:36 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
k.net...

"Zëbulon" wrote in message =================
What DISEASED fish were dumped where they don't belong?

"I had a beautiful deep yellow female diamond-scale butterfly koi with
this
disease. It looked exactly like what your fish has. She would appear cured
at times but it always came back. She went to a farm stock pond rather
than
keep her with the other fish and possibly infect them."

sound familiar?

That was one fish. You still haven't
replied why it's so dangerous for a koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

I see you don't have an answer do you? You just jumped right on the
bandwagon. ;-)

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
http://www.ganesha.org/ptb/hipcrime.html
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

Old 15-02-2007, 12:54 AM posted to rec.ponds

See that Killjoy, all those statements in these psts in regards to
carol being a sick individual is factual...She is one sick
puppy..........All you did is dissagree and look at how she is having
a meltdwon and jumping onyur case. Your not entitled to an opiinion if
it is not in align with CArol Gulleys. However if you would have
stated........Yea, dump those sick fish in someone elses pond and let
them deal with it, you woulf be held in high esteem by Carol.......but
unfortunately you took the proper stance adn seen the proper way to
handle things, and now carol is going to make yuu pay the price of
dissagreeing with her even if you no longer pst in regards to that
thread........she will not miss the first opportunity to jump and
trash you in any other group or post.
Regards and thanks for being one more sane individual. Hang in there
the moderated group is coming.......and then no more bullshit like
carol serves up.......Arguing or trying to hold a conversation with
carol is like trying to hold a conversation wirth a rock......and
actually that would be a more logical choice and be more productive.