Old 26-03-2003, 06:08 AM
Heather Humpleman

Default Shumway orders, anyone?

I ordered from Shumway last year but wait for weeks(5-10 weeks) and
nothing happened. So I called and cancelled most stuff. This year
I learned from my mistake, so I ordered very early on from Johnny's, Park
Seed, Pinetree, Evergreen and have no problem, everything arrived
within a week.
Funny enough this year Shumway wrote a long letter in their catalog and
apologizing for last year problem, they said they fixed the problem due
to changing seed wherehouse or some lame excuse like that. I went
ahead and ordered some from them just to see what happened and surely
enough some were late, not all, but some were delay for weeks. I don't think
I get all of my seeds yet.
I think I will not order from them anymore, I gave them more than one
chance.
Quyen