Old 26-03-2003, 06:08 AM
Brian Watson

Default Bosch shredder, poot.

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Natalie" wrote in message

The shredder I use jams if I try to put too much soft stuff through at

once.
All I need to do is undo a nut, take the top section off and unjam it.

It
is a 'bummer' when it happens but shredding stuff is much more

preferably
burning and not an option for either my small London garden or at

school.

Our Black and Decker is the same.. Seems to be a universal problem

My new Homebase own brand 1400w one is fine.

I don't give it anything oversize to chomp and it just keeps chewing.

--
Brian
"Happy St George's Day. It either is, just was, or soon will be."