Old 26-03-2003, 06:56 AM
rosemarie face

Default NEED HELP with new plants !!

Hi everyone ! I live in N. Indiana . Was at the garden center today and
couldn't resist to buy some plants . I have two Bartlett pear trees,
one pink Dogwood ( 7 ft tall) and two Weigelas.Their rootballs are
wrapped in burlap and/or plastic. Now my question : Can I go ahead and
plant them right away ? The weather report for the coming nights calls
for frost in the 20ies and 30ies . Will the frost hurt the plants ?
Should I wait with planting them or can I go ahead and plant them ?? I
would really appreciate your help very much !!!
Thanks ! Rosie z5