Old 15-02-2007, 11:25 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan[_2_] Tristan[_2_] is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to knock a dumbass jerk in the head

"Tristan" wrote in message

I have to dissagree there Ponder koi......Jan and Carol sure are not
trashing me... Roy Tristan Hauer, they are just exposing me for
what I really am...a bi polar sociopath in drastic need of
professional help. Everything that Jan and Carol state is spot on,
unlike what Antonio Santana posts which is fabrication and lies.....with no
merit.....Posts from Antonio geared at anyone is trash posts POsts form
Jan and Carol are factual posts.

-------