Old 15-02-2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to knock a dumbass jerk in the head

Well is it?

Let me start, only if they are fool enough to do the crap like is
being demonstrated in this and a few other aquaria forums. Some folks
should always be seen and not heard and one individual fits that
catagory. Some just need to be knocked in the head and tell God they
died........Some should be commintted to a mental institution, and
others should be under supervison and restraint. Some should never
have been allowed to reprduce.........Some even fit that saying they
have in the south.......They just needed killing! ;-)

Now I am sure one maybe more is gonna cry and holler obsesson noted or
threats noted and authorities notified, but is there any mention of a
male or female in this post, no its quite generic, but if the shoe
fits wear it. Socks opinions are not valid to respond, but do feel
free to allow your socks to post as it breaks monotony on these slow
days.......:-)

This is purely for entertainment purposes, somewhat along the lines I
and others view some "Paranoid" "dumbasses" in the aquaria groups!

-------
Old 15-02-2007, 11:25 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

I have to dissagree there Ponder koi......Jan and Carol sure are not
trashing me... Roy Tristan Hauer, they are just exposing me for
what I really am...a bi polar sociopath in drastic need of
professional help. Everything that Jan and Carol state is spot on,
unlike what Antonio Santana posts which is fabrication and lies.....with no
merit.....Posts from Antonio geared at anyone is trash posts POsts form
Jan and Carol are factual posts.

-------

Old 16-02-2007, 12:14 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Att: Reefs Group - Under certain circumstances it is OK to knock a dumbass jerk in the head (MURDER ?)

Its quite evident a raw nerve was struck on CArol Gulley once again as
the truths of this person comes to light. When this happens you always
get a full melt down, in her quest to try and cover up and detract
anything that was in direct truth with her and her ways.....Get over
it carol we all lknow who is behind this mess. You can point your
finger all you want, we jusyt look at the arm its attacked to and then
look up and its your mugg, no matter what name is used.....

Your a real pathetic individual carol........not one other group
thinks for a minute allthose psts from Bellsouth is from me. They know
its you or at least you are responsible for it.......your loosing it
Carol.....Please turn on that camera so we can witness this real time
meltdown........and your welcome to webcam your nudie shots to
your favorite vermin and rodent extermination groups with it after
we get to see your meltdown......

Your some loser CArol Gulley.so much in fact yur picture is right
laong side its definition in the dictionary.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:44:27 -0600, "NetStalkersExposed"
wrote:

ROY "Tristan" Hauer - net-stalker of Carol, Gail & Tara
wrote in message
m...
Well is it?

Suggesting MURDER Roy Hauer aka Tristan?

Old 16-02-2007, 12:41 AM posted to rec.ponds

Whats that carol are you saying that sjhoe fits you like a glove or
what? Please speak up Carol, your mumbling!

news:tnn9t2h0btlnbkd8o21a5otlmorkqlc7h0@4a x.com...

Old 16-02-2007, 01:01 AM posted to rec.ponds

Seeing things yet again huh carol. I see no mentinof any such thing in
that ppost...care to point it out? Or is your paranoia and mistrust
showing yet again!

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:36:53 -0600, "Ponderkoi"
wrote:

Suggesting MURDER Roy Hauer aka Tristan? Get together with Antonio Santana,
another net-stalker...........

m...