Old 16-02-2007, 12:50 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default Under certain circumstances it is OK to release sick fish into stock ponds

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:45:32 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

Please discuss.....
Depends.If its the persons pond thats there problem, if they have no
respect for their well fish, thats their problem. HOwever its not even
close to being correct or acceptable to dump a fish in any ones pond
if its not your pond

OH man! Now this is a hot topic for me. I take care of the filter on the
Master Garden Demonstration Garden's pond, and you can't believe how many
people dump fish on us. It is so irritating, but what is even more
irritating, was when we get them grown up to a nice size and they come and
steal them. I'm not even talking nice koi, just big. What people will do to
a public pond is just beyond me. ~ jan