Old 16-02-2007, 08:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] Usenet2007@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG is offline

Default Heirloom Tomatoes

In article , Charlie
says...
On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 09:39:45 -0500, Penelope Periwinkle
wrote:

(first reply didn't showup.... I may have poked the wrong
followup/reply button.....sorry if I did)

Stupice is my favorite early tomato. I've tried several others, but it
has been the most dependable and productive, plus it keeps going once
the heat hits. You do get some tomatoes with green shoulders, and some
people don't like that, but I think the flavor and productivity is
outstanding in such an early tomato.

Thank you for the response. Seeds are on order.

Phooey......I am a'hungerin' for fresh tomatoes now!

No, you are mistaken. They are hungering for you. Didn't you
ever see that fine National Geographic documentary film, "Attack
Of The Killer Tomatoes"?

--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com/