Old 26-03-2003, 11:08 AM
Ophelia

Default Ailing Rosemary Officianis

"Michael Berridge" wrote in message

Ophelia wrote in message

Mike that surprises me. When I lived in Lincolnshire I had a lovely
rosemary hedge. It needed to be chopped once a year and then proceeded

bush up beautifully. I have lost my rosemary every winter in Scotland

and
this year I overwintered it in the cold frame in a pot. Some bits are

brown
but the
rest looks ok

I must admit that my Rosemary has lasted a good number of years and has
outlived some of its cuttings, but almost everywhere I have read about
them they are described as short lived shrubs, just what is meant by
'short' is debatable.

Perhaps it depends on where it is grown. Probably too much rain and cold up
here