Old 17-02-2007, 07:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Keith Kent Keith Kent is offline

Default OT; Aluminum frame greenhouse & frost

"Keith Kent" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
. 17.102...
I put up a used Aluminum frame greenhouse last spring and this is my first
experience with this type. (My other one is wood framed) Now that the
temperatures are dropping into the single digits my frame looks like the
inside of a never defrosted freezer. My question is there any way to
prevent this?

Bubble insulation or parafin heater maybe.
Thanks Keith

Sorry i thought i was responding in uk.rec.gardening.
What are you growing or intending to use the greenhouse for?
Thanks Keith