Old 18-02-2003, 08:51 PM
tbusko1

Default [IBC] Obsession and theft

Hello there,

I know that you can get a device for the VCR that slows the tape recording
up to 12 hours. I used to work for Electronics Boutique, and we had a VCR
connected to some device and hooked up to cameras. Every 12 hours we'd have
to change tapes...and when you would review it, it would be fast cuz it
records in half the time. Hope this may help out and catch those thief’s.
Sorry to hear that.

~Tony