Old 26-03-2003, 01:08 PM
The Cook

Default Shumway orders, anyone?

(Glenna Rose) wrote:

I'd like to hear what kind of turnaround people have had with seed orders
this spring.

I ordered seed this year from Shepherd Seeds and Burpee. Placed the
orders on Feb. 23 (Sunday). I got a notice from Shepherd that they
were shipping on Monday. They were not here on Thursday and I left
for a week's vacation on Friday. Just checked the credit card bill
and Burpee processed the charge on Feb. 26. They were both here when
I got home on the following Friday. I did not ask my husband exactly
what day each one arrived.

--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.