Old 18-02-2007, 05:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Robert Lorenzini Robert Lorenzini is offline

Default Stop me before I buy more

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 08:04:48 -0800, K Barrett wrote:
So where do you keep these on a boat? (Enquiring minds want to know)

Most are on mounts on the cabin sides and under the skylight.

Do you worry that any salt spray will wreck the roots?

No salt spray below deck. I do have a lot of sea air
flow through the boat and the plants seem to need
more water than most. I did buy some plants 5yr old
and in most the new groth is up to twice the size or
more than previous. Also a Den. Kiugianni that is exploding
the slats out of its wood basket.

Bob