Old 18-02-2007, 07:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill jtill is offline

Default OT; Aluminum frame greenhouse & frost

One product that I have used with excellent results is;

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DG

It is white and comes in large sheets that can be cut into strips or
whatever. I got mine from McMaster Carr at;

Mcmaster.com.

It has acrylic glue one one side that sticks forever. They have many
foams, I have tried several and this, VOLARA, is the best. I use it to
seal doors on carwash vacuums, a severe service indeed and it lasts
forever. Try a small sample.
Joe T

On Feb 17, 12:04�pm, Dusty wrote:
I put up a used Aluminum frame greenhouse last spring and this is my first
experience with this type. (My other one is wood framed) Now that the
temperatures are dropping into the single digits my frame looks like the
inside of a never defrosted freezer. *My question is there any way to
prevent this?