Old 19-02-2007, 01:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
flowerbudz flowerbudz is offline

Default Help

Great thanks for your help Diana. The pic will be posted tonight.
seems like a friendly group.
Once again Thanks
steph

"Diana Kulaga" a écrit dans le message de
Welcome, Stephane, and congratulations on your orchid.

Pictures are not allowed in this group, but we have another just for that
purpose. Go to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids; you can post pictures there.
Then we will be able to get an idea of what you have.

Diana

"flowerbudz" wrote in message
Hello all gardeing friends. I have been wanting a orchid for years now

and
my love has bought one for me for valentines. The orchid has already
flowered and the steam was cut off. I would like to get your advice on

the
best web site for orchid care. I have been gardening for over 15 years
with
indoor and outdoor plants and I finally got my orchid. Thire was no name
tag
on the orchid and I would like to identifie it. It has some thing that

no
other orchid has. It has a fat base and leaves comeout of it. i really
want
to save and flower the orchid. So i ask you HELP. Also can we post

picture
on this site? if so i could take a picture and post it for your help to
identife it.

Thanking you in advance
Stephane
Qc Canada