Old 19-02-2007, 01:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Cold snaps and little creatures G

Yes, it got cold, very cold! And again last night. This morning I woke up
and Frank was already up, shivering. It's going to get warmer now, however.
Tonight will be 52 at the lowest, according to weather.com, but we'll check
again before taking everything out. The rest of the picture looks good - it
will be back in the 80's during the day and high 60's at night. And we're at
the end of our cold period. March 1st, it's over. And we can't complain;
it's been a mild winter, just a few cold nights. That's normal. Still, we
are reminded why we don't live up north anymore!

Casper didn't spend enough time on the patio to catch the visitor, so it's
probably hiding in a plant somewhere.

I'm looking at some very unhappy Phals. Buds blasting - they hate the
inside/outside deal.

Diana
"SuE" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:19:45 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

So it's going to get cold down here in Flahda tonight, cold enough that
the

Wednesday it was 80. Pardon me while I go dig out my Polartec snuggle
sack!

Diana

So, DID it get cold? I didn't hear your teeth chatter. G
Did Casper catch your visitor or did you manage to keep him out far
enough?

Love your Casper stories.
SuE