Old 19-02-2007, 07:34 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_6_] Jonno[_6_] is offline

Default Water Woes: Traveston Crossing Dam = Damn Travesty Crossed

Drago wrote:
robnshel wrote:

The usual "Greenie" rubbish.

SEQ needs water.

Dam the Mary River and any other river that provides a good
source of water. Infrastructure satisfies requirements.

If the greenies don't want dams then go suck the sap of a leaf
and the majority of us will appreciate the reticulation of our
needed lifeblood of water.

Stop being regressive and go hug a tree.

Drago

Wish it was that simple.
A lot hangs of a river, and diversion causes that wildlife, whether on
the land or in the sea, to be terminally ill.
For instance if we were to divert the river through dragos place we would
1) make him happy,
2)but drown poor old Drago. (I never saw that coming)
3)Create wealth and poverty for some.
4)Kill wildlife dependent on the fresh water in the lower part of the river
5)Prevent any fish dependent on breeding in that particular river having
an adequate sex life, preventing breeding
6) Allow the biggest threat to the ecology, man to further screw up the
ecology
7)Prevent the wars created by famine, that should naturally level man's
population growth.

To solve the whole problem of course would be to find some sort of
system where every human being would become sterile starting with DRAGO
and other unthinking SOB's like him.

Or let the planet solve the problem by making the temperature hostile to
all life, stopping the reason why its overheating, to see who the
fittest really is. Man would eventually die as technology can only hang
on so long.
End of problem for planet earth. A new start for all life as we know it.
Crocodiles will rule?

PS I'm not really serious. Drago's is still needed as an example of what
you would not want to be.