Old 20-02-2007, 01:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Manelli Family Manelli Family is offline

Default Newbie

"Jeffrey L. Kline" wrote in message
. net...
Tent them, My dad used to use a jar!

Hi, I'm new to this group and love roses. Most non-minis have succumbed to
disease (mainly black spot) so we are only growing minis now .

What time of year is best to root rose cutting from these minis in zone 6?
We have several and would like to increase the number. We also own a small
hobby greenhouse.

Are there any affordable disease free roses out there?

Thanks

"P Alves" alves###paulo@gmail#com wrote in message
Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I should start to get ready to see my cuttings die, because I planted
them directly in the soil and the weather is getting pretty warm... I
will try to prevent them from getting dry.

Thanks again