Old 19-02-2007, 10:13 PM posted to austin.gardening
Cliff Cliff is offline

Default Flower beds

Seems some days you will do anything for a heated discussion.

I have had good luck moving them in July and August in San Antonio, I guess
I will have to try some on the next big freeze we have and see if that also
works. I will let you know in a couple years.

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Cliff wrote:
Don't know if this guy is an expert but he has an opinion. Page two of
this web site.

http://junglemusic.net/cycadadvice/c...sago-palm2.htm

Well, summer in San Diego is very different from summer in Central Texas.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he