Old 20-02-2007, 12:16 PM
tiggy tiggy is offline
Registered User

Location: Devon

Hi posted this post 5 days ago and had no replies, so thought i would let you know what is happening to my seeds. sowed them about 10 days ago, they are doing really well. So i guess that answers one of my questions. sure if i keep them indooors away from the frosty mornings they should be just fine.
If anyone has any ideas on gardening in a small space i would be very grateful to hear which plants are good, hardy and annual. Preferable ones that do not grow too large.
Thanks

Tiggy.