Old 20-02-2007, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Davy Davy is offline

Default Ponding

Looks good, but I find web-based forums just to cumbersome to navigate
around to check if any new posts. Unlike newsgroups like this where outlook
express shows all the posts together and new ones in bold.

cheers

Davy

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Some may recall I posted a link to a new pond forum last
year,.....(pond.t-hill), which unfortunately didn't survive the trolls.
Well, it's back live again with a lot more security. If anyone would like

take a peek, I'm sure the owner would appreciate any support in getting

the
forum going.
http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/phpBB2/index.php
Thanks for reading