Old 20-02-2007, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Sooty deposits on Ilex "Silver Milkboy"

On 20 Feb, 13:05, "Richard Burge" wrote:
Now... La Puce's link mentioned Provado as a systemic control. Off to find
some (or similar as we're commercial and I still have a whole lot to learn,
as you can tell )

That's great Richard but don't quote me on using chemicals! I'm
totally organic!! I remove my scale insects with washing up liquid and
a tooth brush, or using the back of my gorgeous knife, a Nontron, the
oldest found French knife (but that's another story ;o)