Old 20-02-2007, 03:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default POE Eric

Erm, umm. I stopped reading RGO on Tuesday before setup on Wed. 12 hour days
setting up and then taking photos on Wed and Thurs made me not want to spend
a lot of time on the computer. Sorry! Yesterday was complete chillville -
this is my first job where I get President's Day as a holiday and it's a
wonderful respite after a long show weekend!

But for future reference, POE is open to the general public on Friday - it's
the best day to go if you're not volunteering.

Photos coming soon! It takes time to process them and decide which ones to
post! =) Ramon got digital shots of all the AOS awards and I got probably
75% of them as well.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Eric, is the POE open to the general public on Friday? Or tours only? I
might try to go then. I can't make judging this year, due to work
committments.

http://www.orchidsanfrancisco.org/poe.html

K Barrett