Old 14-02-2007, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default POE Eric

Eric, is the POE open to the general public on Friday? Or tours only? I
might try to go then. I can't make judging this year, due to work
committments.

http://www.orchidsanfrancisco.org/poe.html

K Barrett

Old 14-02-2007, 12:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Being on the other side of the country I won't be able to make it either.
But I am looking forward to seeing some of your exquisite pictures of the
event. I really enjoy them.
Gary

. ..

Old 20-02-2007, 03:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Erm, umm. I stopped reading RGO on Tuesday before setup on Wed. 12 hour days
setting up and then taking photos on Wed and Thurs made me not want to spend
a lot of time on the computer. Sorry! Yesterday was complete chillville -
this is my first job where I get President's Day as a holiday and it's a
wonderful respite after a long show weekend!

But for future reference, POE is open to the general public on Friday - it's
the best day to go if you're not volunteering.

Photos coming soon! It takes time to process them and decide which ones to
post! =) Ramon got digital shots of all the AOS awards and I got probably
75% of them as well.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

. ..

Old 20-02-2007, 09:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Thanks Eric! I too took President's day off and put a second ceiling fan in
teh GH addition (the one I did 4-6 yrs ago) and ran my overhead misting
system to underbench , in an attempt to get the floor wet and allow a more
ambient humidity instead of getting the plants wet and causing leaf spots on
all the plicate leaves.

So Yes! It is nice to have an extra day off. I even fed and watered the
orchids (I can hear you all scream now!)

I have Ramon's pictures and will be updateing the web page soonish, well
probably over the next few nights. I can add you pics later whenever you get
them online.

Thanks! As always you are a pal!

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Erm, umm. I stopped reading RGO on Tuesday before setup on Wed. 12 hour
days setting up and then taking photos on Wed and Thurs made me not want
to spend a lot of time on the computer. Sorry! Yesterday was complete
chillville - this is my first job where I get President's Day as a holiday
and it's a wonderful respite after a long show weekend!

But for future reference, POE is open to the general public on Friday -
it's the best day to go if you're not volunteering.

Photos coming soon! It takes time to process them and decide which ones to
post! =) Ramon got digital shots of all the AOS awards and I got probably
75% of them as well.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

. ..

Old 20-02-2007, 09:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

PS, its great teh Pac Central moved to digital, I can get pics without
attending the shows, LOL!!

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Erm, umm. I stopped reading RGO on Tuesday before setup on Wed. 12 hour
days setting up and then taking photos on Wed and Thurs made me not want
to spend a lot of time on the computer. Sorry! Yesterday was complete
chillville - this is my first job where I get President's Day as a
holiday and it's a wonderful respite after a long show weekend!

But for future reference, POE is open to the general public on Friday -
it's the best day to go if you're not volunteering.

Photos coming soon! It takes time to process them and decide which ones
to post! =) Ramon got digital shots of all the AOS awards and I got
probably 75% of them as well.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Eric, is the POE open to the general public on Friday? Or tours only? I
might try to go then. I can't make judging this year, due to work
committments.

http://www.orchidsanfrancisco.org/poe.html

K Barrett

For Tenman - Eric Hunt's photo K Barrett Orchids 4 05-03-2009 08:37 PM
Stranger in the Forest - Eric Hansen K Barrett Orchids 2 29-07-2006 12:57 AM
Eric Hansen K Barrett Orchids 5 10-07-2006 03:02 PM
Long awaited update to Eric's species photo website - Ecuador photos! Eric Hunt Orchids 0 01-04-2004 06:52 PM
Web space Attn Eric K Barrett Orchids 8 30-03-2004 02:07 PM