Old 20-02-2007, 04:53 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Shhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh erroneous info yet again! Lillys not $5.44 here!

When wil this mess end . I run all the way to Wally World to buy the
so called $5.44 water lilys they have as stated by "another" poster,
only to find that price is totally wrong. Its more like $6.99 and
$9.99....Why can not folks get into the routine of providing "factual
info" or at least make a disclaimer to advise others of the possible
variables.....and you wonder why folks get disturbed...

The Wally Worlds in this region (central Alabama) do not have quality
water lilies at the advertised price of $5.44........they are 6.99 and
9.99 IIRC.

-------