Old 20-02-2007, 04:53 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Shhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh erroneous info yet again! Lillys not $5.44 here!

When wil this mess end . I run all the way to Wally World to buy the
so called $5.44 water lilys they have as stated by "another" poster,
only to find that price is totally wrong. Its more like $6.99 and
$9.99....Why can not folks get into the routine of providing "factual
info" or at least make a disclaimer to advise others of the possible
variables.....and you wonder why folks get disturbed...

The Wally Worlds in this region (central Alabama) do not have quality
water lilies at the advertised price of $5.44........they are 6.99 and
9.99 IIRC.

-------
Old 20-02-2007, 05:28 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Shhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh erroneous info yet again! Lillys not $5.44 here! CALL THE STORE TROLL!!!

"Tristan" wrote in message
When wil this mess end .

When YOU stop trolling me and this NG as you promised the regulars the other
day?

I run all the way to Wally World to buy the
so called $5.44 water lilys they have as stated by "another" poster,
only to find that price is totally wrong. Its more like $6.99 and
$9.99....

You went to the Smyrna Store in TN? Go there. I paid $5.44 for yesterday
afternoon. Call store manager Christopher Warrick at 615-355-1029.

Why can not folks get into the routine of providing "factual
info" or at least make a disclaimer to advise others of the possible
variables.....and you wonder why folks get disturbed...

Common sense will tell you the price may very a little from store to store.
Most people do shop in case you are unaware of that fact. I stated what I
paid. Did you expect me to call every store in the USA for exact prices?

The Wally Worlds in this region (central Alabama) do not have quality
water lilies at the advertised price of $5.44........they are 6.99 and
9.99 IIRC.

So? Don't buy them. I thought you were going to stop TROLLING and harassing
and nit-picking me here?

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

[IBC] Earliest Western Exposition with Bonsai and a Famous Erroneous Date Jim Lewis Bonsai 4 30-08-2005 08:12 PM
lillys trevor Ponds (alternative) 2 04-06-2004 09:02 PM
Getting rid of Calla Lillys Elisheva Bailey Gardening 17 09-02-2004 02:12 AM
Getting rid of Calla Lillys Elisheva Bailey Gardening 5 05-02-2004 07:14 PM