Old 26-03-2003, 03:32 PM

Default Phal. lindenii 'Mendenhall'

I saw a photo of a Phal. lindenii 'Mendenhall'--a nice little species
orchid--in Mary Noble's book "You Can Grow Phalaenopis Orchids." I
decided it was a "must have." Surprise! After searching for an hour on
the Internet, I can find many photos of this orchid, but I can't find
anyone who has one for sale. Since this is a species orchid and has
been used in crosses, I'm very surprised that it isn't widely available
in the U.S. Perhaps it is too humble for people's taste. Or perhaps I'm
looking for it in the wrong places. Any suggestions?