Old 20-02-2007, 10:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default Cold snaps and little creatures G

There are reasons why we choose to live in Florida. Weather is one,
although I've seen plenty of cold-hardy types -- both human and orchid --
wilt in our summers -- they seem to think 90+F is too hot G.

I saw and felt snow once (1986), and feel no need for further acquaintance
with it. Kenni

"Ray B" wrote in message
Wimps.

It actually got above freezing here Saturday - for the first time all
month!!! A week before I did my Charleston & Savannah speaking tour, it
was single-digits every morning.