Old 21-02-2007, 01:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Eric Hunt Eric Hunt is offline

Default Saving rgo and abpo

Diana,

Very interesting. I don't see *ANYTHING* - in fact, I had no idea there
was a spam problem in RGO/ABPO until your post.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Guys,

My concern is not that I *see* the spam. It's just the subject lines, and I
would never open one, so that's not an issue. I was more concerned that it
might damage our groups, but from what you've written it appears that it's
just a nuisance, nothing more. So I'll just continue to ignore it.