Old 21-02-2007, 04:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Stop me before I buy more

I wonder if there's an article in this for the OD? *G*

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Kathy,

Emerald Hutchins has over 500 orchids on a houseboat just south of San
Francisco - never seen the boat, but she seems to enjoy having them out
there with her. I think she's "borrowed" some of them to neighboring
boats, though. =)

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Robert, if its not too personal a question, how big is the boat? I've
only ever been on 30-40 ftrs and quarters seems rather tight on those to
share with orchids...even minis. But what do I know? Where there's a
will there's a way.