Old 22-02-2007, 01:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Pancake Tuesday

Let me know. If it works, I'll try it.

(Big time ex NYorker here.)

Diana

wrote in message
g...
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:25:55 -0500 in
Diana Kulaga
wrote:
Well, Dave, we knew you were thinking of us with all your great big
chivalrous heart!

Chris, use the matzo meal to make matzo balls. Chicken soup-can't hurt,
might help, y'know. (Eeeyuuuuuuuu! Matzo meal pound cake............)

Well, they make a matzoh meal for cakes.
And there are recipes for matzoh meal sponge cakes.
And a group of new yorkers were very proud to have come up with
a matzoh meal poundcake for passover.

I figure it might work... the whole wheat poundcake worked...

Diana

wrote in message
g...
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:48:00 +1000 in
Dave Gillingham
wrote:
Since I totally forgot to wish all the ladies in the ng a happy
Valentine's Day
(apologies, ladies), it seemed a good idea to remind you all to feast
on
pancakes tonight. You're all going to cut right back then until
Easter,
aren't
you? ;-)
Dave Gillingham

Reminds me of a recent conversation at the house...

Wife to kids while almost out of earshot... "We're giving up cheezits
for
Lent."
Me "What do you mean you're giving up Jesus for Lent?"

Granted, my tasks for the year include.
1) Seeing if the idea of a matzoh meal cream cheese poundcake is
actually
workable...
2) Figuring out how to get the kids to eat lamb...

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up