Old 22-02-2007, 05:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default ? climber ?

Sacha wrote:
On 21/2/07 19:33, in article ,
"BoyPete" wrote:

I'm looking for a climber to go up the corner posts of a pergola
over my pond. I'd 'like' something that will grow from a large pot.
Not to have tiny flowers, (like the Wisteria I've seen) as I'd be
forever fishing petals from the pond. Pref. evergreen. Does such a
plant exist?

You mean you want no flowers? Large or small, you'd still be fishing
them from the pond, yes? Don't know your climate but what about
Muehlenbeckia?

Sorry........SE London. Yes, that looks a possibility, though small flowers
again. Thanks
--
ßôyþëtë