Old 22-02-2007, 02:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Saving rgo and abpo

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:36:30 -0800, Eric Hunt
wrote:

Diana,

Very interesting. I don't see *ANYTHING* - in fact, I had no idea there
was a spam problem in RGO/ABPO until your post.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

I saw the first several posts from the Ma5 persona as Al named him.
The rest never made it in. I put him into Agent's Spam filter and
that was the end of my problem. Once in a while I find a thread of
really obnoxious things in ABPO, but I have not seen anything for
quite a while. Knock on wood - I don't want to pull them out of the
woodwork.
SuE