Old 22-02-2007, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default OT Speed cameras

I know this is way off topic but I am sure most of you are drivers and would
like to support a request for increased safety at speed camera sites.

I just took a look at standing E-Petitions and consider this one worth
signing.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/displaythespeed/

It asks simply for the prevailing speed limit to be posted on the back of
speed cameras. Having witnessed the effects of drivers reacting by hitting
the brakes on seeing a speed camera when they were not even breaking the
speed limit I have just signed it, please do the same.

Mike