Old 26-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Larry Dighera

Default Santa Barbara Orchid Show

Others have answered your question, but I'd like to heartily recommend
that you visit Cal-Orchid and The Santa Barbara Orchid Estate (and
perhaps Gallup and Stribling) while you are in the Santa Barbara area.
Cal-Orchid and The Santa Barbara Orchid Estate are located near each
other. From the 101 north, take the Patterson offramp toward the
beach until it becomes Orchid Drive. Look for SBOE on the left (east)
side of the street. Directly across the street (at the end of the
block) is Cal-Orchid. Both will have specials running in conjunction
with the show.
http://www.sborchid.com/SpringShow2003.htm
http://www.cal-orchid.com/

Gallup and Stribling is a large grower in Carpenteria.
http://www.gallup-stribling.com/

I'll be there tomorrow ant Friday. I'll be the tall fellow with the
Epidendrum flower in his lapel. Hope to see you there.

Here is information on the $7.50 SBOE specials:
http://www.sborchid.com/OrchidOfTheD...hidFair750.htm