Old 23-02-2007, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Crug

In article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
writes
In case you did not know Crug are open this Saturday.
http://www.crug-farm.co.uk/

They now have an online order facility which is excellent.
http://www.mailorder.crug-farm.co.uk/

The site should come with a Wealth Warning" :-) but I could not resist the
temptation of a hardy outdoor Schefflera.

Interesting that they sow seed in vermiculite only. It's much cheaper
and easier to manage for small seeds that should germinate quickly but I
found that if seeds took a longish time and you sort of left them to
their own devices over winter, they might not have enough food in
thebmedium?

Better for some seeds than others then? Or did I use too fine a grade?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph